Scaling your business to Germany
You are thinking that scaling your business to Germany is a great idea and will bring it to the next level? One thing is for sure, the opportunities and chances are vast but entering new markets is a challenge.
rent24 and BLANKnarrative welcome you to join this session to learn more about breaking into new markets. Founders of BLANKnarrative, Johanna and Karry, both with years of experience in helping companies expand cross-border successfully. There will also be a guest speaker Andrea Licata, Ph.D., founder of talenteco, startup and funding expert, who will speak about the investors landscape in Germany and give insights into Berlin’s startup ecosystem.
In this session the speakers will share all ins and outs to entering the German market, shedding light on the following questions:
- Which information must I gather beforehand?
- When is the right time to enter the German market?
- How much does it cost?
- What are the possibilities of entering?
- What are the key skills your team needs to succeed?
- What in regard to the culture should I be aware of?
- What typical pitfalls await you?
- How do I get funded in Germany?
- 15:30 – 16:00 | Doors open
- 16:00 – 17:15 | Session ‘Kick-Start Your Business in Germany’
- 17:15 – 17:30 | Q&A
- 17:30 – 18:00 | Networking
Interested in the session “Kick-Start Your Business in Germany”? Get your free tickets here before they’re gone!
BLANKnarrative was founded in 2017 and develops strategies for organizations that seek to enter the German market. By setting the right foundation they make your organization Germany-proof and equip you with the right knowledge and experiences. Their work does not end with strategy, they also offer support for implementing the strategy.