A user-friendly website where you can target your audiences and convince with your product is essential to your business. One of the most important types of websites is the landing page, as it is especially suited for targeted campaigns. How you can build such an essential website, which graphic gimmicks you can use for it and what you ultimately need, you’ll learn in our Coding Workshop.
Landing pages based on HTML and CSS
Together, we’ll explore the breadth of web development and teach you how to develop a landing page that’s right for your business.
For this we will first introduce you to the following basics in our workshop:
- Basics of HTML and CSS
- Tips for graphic design and useful tools
- Dealing with bootstrap and associated grid systems
How to prepare yourself:
- Bring your own laptop fully charged
- Make sure you have Goole Chrome installed and running on your computer.
- Download SublimeText Editor
If you would like to participate in this event, please register via Eventbrite with the code LEWAGON24.
We look forward to seeing you!